Many customers around the world want to transfer contacts from Android to Outlook. If you are one of them too, then this blog is definitely for you. Because after reading this post, here you will get a flawless and effective way to solve the query perfectly. So if you want to know the right step-by-step solution, stay with us till the end and read it carefully.
Android is an operating system that powers devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and laptops. It was developed by Google in 2003. Google has used Android to power more than 1 billion smart devices. It offers many standard applications, including contacts.
Microsoft Outlook is an email client used by many people around the world. It is specially designed to send and receive email messages, organize your everyday life with calendars, and contain contact information. Outlook can use both mobile devices and computers. That is why people want to transfer contacts from Android to Outlook.
Also Read: How To Add OST File in Outlook? Complete Info
Reason To Transfer Contacts From Android To Outlook
- The first reason is the Android device crashing. There is a high probability that an Android device will crash at any time without changing its users.
- Losing your smartphone is also a major reason why users want to sync contacts across different platforms.
How To Import Contacts From Android To Outlook Using Manual Approach?
To import contacts from Android to Outlook, proceed with the given instructions.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and then navigate to the File tab.
- Then tap Open & Export, and then tap Import/Export.
- Then select Import vCard file (.VCF). then press the next tab.
- A window will open where you can locate the VCF file and then import it.
- Now the Android contacts have been successfully imported into Outlook.
Why Do Professionals Skip Manual Approaches?
- If you have 1000 contacts, you will have to repeat the whole process 1000 times.
- It will take a lot of time and is a very complicated approach.
- If steps are skipped, contact information may be lost or files may be corrupted.
- Installing Outlook is mandatory for this approach.
- Technical knowledge is required to perform this operation.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Outlook Using a Professional Approach?
If you are not satisfied with the manual way and want to transfer contacts quickly. Then we recommend you go for VCF to vCard Converter which is a fantastic choice and encoded with a powerful algorithm to provide advanced data security and avoid all limitations.
- Install VCF Converter on your Windows machine and then launch it.
- Browse all the required VCF contacts and upload them to the software panel.
- Select PST in the multiple export type options.
- Finally, select the desired destination and then press Convert to get the result instantly.
Other Benefits Of Using Automated Software
- It preserves data integrity within the process. Also, the PST file converter has a full guarantee that the original data will remain unchanged.
- This software allows to convert vCard to CSV, PST, and VCF of all versions.
- It allows you to convert specific contacts using filter options and it is helpful to avoid unnecessary data.
- This utility is easy to run for all types of computer users.
- With this approach, no other applications need to be installed.
In the above description, we have explained the manual as well as the automated solution to transfer contacts from Android to Outlook. We have filled all the required information in this post. You can choose any solution according to your situation. Due to several risks and restrictions of doing it manually. We advise you to take a professional approach to get a secured output without worrying about data loss.
To Know More click on profile
Also Read: how to transfer olm data to windows outlook 2016?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on situs Betwin188.
I don’t know if it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your blog.
It appears like some of the written text on your content are running
off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if
this is happening to them too? This could be a problem
with my browser because I’ve had this happen before. Appreciate it