Loyalty programs and reward systems can help you grow your sales and boost customer engagement in your WooCommerce store.
When you build customer loyalty through instant rewards and points-based loyalty programs, customers have made a habit of coming back and buying more products.
How do loyalty programs and reward systems work?
According to investopedia, loyalty programs offer rewards, discounts, and other special incentives as a way to attract and retain customers.
They reward customers for their repeated patronage, and they provide the issuing company with a wealth of consumer information and data.
Rewards and loyalty plugins for WooCommerce
WooCommerce rewards and points plugins are specifically designed to control your reward points collection and build customer loyalty.
Using these plugins, you can design and manage diverse loyalty programs, including reward points, badges, discounts, etc.
The allure of these plugins is that you can empower bonus points throughout the WooCommerce store, only for particular categories or only for precise product tables.
You can even describe discount rates and different gameplay to redeem points and rewards.
This article has astutely compiled a list of the best WooCommerce loyalty programs points and reward systems for 2021, which are more flexible, robust, and powered by customization options.
1# WooCommerce Points and Rewards
This plugin helps you reward your buyers for their orders and other activities you want them to take in your store. Rewards points based on setting up the system according to different standards related to your store.
When using this plugin, you can fully manage the reward system by setting restrictions on distributing points and related discounts. You can assign rewards globally across the complete product range.
- Effortlessly built a reward scheme by elaborate points for buying and operation only for specific products or categories and allocate discount values for point reclamation.
- Extensive features to encourage buyers to sign up for a newsletter or write product reviews.
- Set the highest discount value limit on any category, product, or shopping cart level.
- A dedicated dashboard for customer points management.
- Administrators can also easily access points and see the changes made by customers.
- A single site subscription to this plugin will cost you US$129.
2# myCRED-Points, Rewards, and Badges
If you are a tech-savvy entrepreneur, you probably know that producing a loyalty program feature on your website is a costly mission.
You may even find that some plugins invoice a regularly scheduled fee to add these loyalty programs’ quality. Vilest of all, these plugins can seek to access your purchaser’s insight.
A picture-perfect solution to all these inconveniences is myCRED, a free WordPress loyalty program plugin that can be used with WooCommerce and its extensions and various plugins from third parties.
- easy Give users points, badges, and rankings.
- Compatible with plugins such as WooCommerce, BuddyPress, Gravity Forms, and other
- unique logs to see each user’s points history.
- Compatible with WooCommerce, Wheel of Fortune, Elementor, and others.
Gratisfaction is a Woocommerce loyalty program that allows you to reward customers for different activities, such as purchases, comments, subscriptions, recommendations, social sharing, etc.
In addition, you can flexibly redeem reward points because customers will be able to convert points into discounts or gifts. You can boost the conversion rate and loyalty of customer ads using this plugin.
- Get recommendations and limelight on social media.
- Loyalty program for customers in the Etsy store based on sales.
- Handy and optimize
- Boost traffic and subscribers through social channels.
GamiPress loyalty and rewards program and way incredible compared to others. If you are looking for an optimum solution for your WordPress site in minutes, GamiPress is your best choice.
This WordPress points plugin enables you to reward digitally users who visit your website. You can easily display your achievements and leaderboards when you earn points.
GamiPress absolute model consists of points, achievements, and rankings, and its unlimited options make it different from other WordPress loyalty plugins. How you want to reward your customers is up to you.
- You Can Reward Them Based on Site Activities
- Finishing Certain Achievements Once or A Certain Number of Times
- Accomplish Point Thresholds.
5# SUMO Reward Points
SUMO Reward Points is a Complete WooCommerce points and reward system; it allows you to reward your visitors by giving them coins for purchasing products, reviews posting, registration, recommendation, social promotion, etc.
In addition, your customers can redeem earned points for future shopping. In this way, it can help you retain buyers and build first-class associations with them.
- Help create an active reward system in your WooCommerce store to improve customer gratification and devotion.
- Assign points for different situations, such as shopping, products reviews, recommendations, social activities, etc.
- Fix reward points for all items in your litany, or set reward points only for specific categories.
- Allow consumers to exchange points for money or direct transition to other users.
- Set minor and maximum restrictions for point redemption.
- The regular license price for this add-on is $49.
These were the top 5 WooCommerce loyalty programs and rewards systems for 2021, but you can find more if you go ahead and research on your own.
We recommend avoiding any plugin that’s high-priced because while you may be starting out, investing into something pricy can be a risk.
All you need is a plugin that’s handy to manage, powered by the fundamental elements, and helps your business to higher horizons.
Go for it! Download your preferred choice and amaze your visitors with premium loyalty and rewards.