If you love to listen to playback singing in different Indian languages, you may be wondering,
” Who is KK? ” What is the full form of KK singer?
Krishnakumar Kunnath (born 23 August 1968) (popularly known as KK, K.K. or Kay Kay), is an Indian playback singer.
KK is a popular playback singer who has sung in a wide variety of Indian languages.
In fact, he has sung songs in a wide range of languages, from Hindi to Tamil. Read on to learn more about KK and his diverse vocal talents. Also, keep reading to find out where you can hear his latest music.
Kk Biography Success and Struggle
Born born 23 August 1968 in New Delhi, KK was discovered as a singer during his early years.
- His first break came in 1996 with the jingle “Tadap Tadap Ke Is Dil” from the movie Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. In the same year, he released his debut solo album, Pal.
- The album was produced by Leslie Lewis and featured songs by Mehboob Khan. KK has also released several solo albums. His first solo album, Aap Ki Dua, was released in 1999 and received the Eenam-Swaralaya Singer of the Year award in 2012.
- After the success of his first album Pal, KK toured India and won the Screen award for a best new artist for the song “Josh of India.” In 2001, he signed with Sony Music and released his second album, Humsafar, on 22 January 2008.
- During his successful career, KK also sang songs for many television shows and movies. His catalog includes over 500 Hindi songs, along with nearly 200 in various other languages.
- Despite his prolific career, KK has not endorsed any specific brand. His passion for singing began with advertisements and jingles.
- He then turned his attention to playback singing and was featured in A. R. Rahman’s “College Style” with Hariharan. He also has sung in Bengali and English songs.
- In addition, he has recorded over 200 songs in Hindi and more than 500 in other languages.After releasing a number of successful albums, KK has been a part of many television shows and movies. KK’s popularity stems from his debut album as a child, and his singing career has steadily increased ever since.
- The jingles he’s recorded have become a part of his life as a young artist, and he has appeared in more than 300 Bollywood films. And he’s only just getting started.
- KK’s debut in Bollywood came at an early age. In 1996, she appeared on Maachis as a playback singer for Santogen Suiting. She also appeared in a number of other Bollywood movies, including “Aap Ki Dua” and “Hello Dr.” KK’s music is now available in more than 50 languages and has won numerous awards. Currently, he works in the music industry as a full-time professional.
- After singing for three years in advertising, KK’s popularity has risen to an even greater height. He has released several solo albums, and he has won countless awards.
- After receiving a nomination for Eenam-Swaralaya Singer of the Year in 2012, KK has also released a number of music videos. Aside from her work in films, KK has performed in countless commercials, including those for television shows.
- After a decade in advertising, KK’s career has remained relatively steady, with a number of successful solo projects in the film industry. In the 1990s, she began singing jingles for companies. Her first big break was in the film “Kahai” with Hariharan.
- In the same year, she released her first solo album, “Pal.” The resulting songs were an instant hit. Among his many collaborations, KK’s most famous works are her ‘Chatting’ with Leslie Lewis.
- KK made his Bollywood debut with a jingle in 1996’s movie Maachis. Her ‘Josh of India’ became her breakout hit and her voice is now known worldwide. Throughout her career, KK has performed thousands of songs. And her first solo album, “Pal”, was released in 2000. She has also performed in several reality shows. During her appearance on Indian Idol Junior, KK collaborated with junior idols on two songs.
- KK is an internationally popular World Music singer and was born in New Delhi, India. The singer is a favorite of many celebrities and has been nominated for the Eenam-Swaralaya Singer of the Year award.
- During her debut on American television, she sang a song inspired by fellow Bollywood star Kishore Kumar. If you have ever heard of her music, you’ll probably know what she means.
Top KK’s song by Crawl Your View
1: Dil Ibadat
2 : Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai By KK
3: Tu hi meri shab hai by KK
4: Alvida Alvida By KK & Pritam
5: Tujhi Mein
6 : Mere Bina
7 : Abhi Abhi By kk
9 : Soniye Soniye By KK
Must Listen and share kk song. Also, Follow the Crawlyourview page.
Chod Aaye Hum in the 1996 film Maachis
Yes in 1991 with Jyothy Krishna
23 August 1968
He is Legend Must listen to his songs and feel the vibes.
KK is not a classically trained singer. Does he consider it as a handicap? “Kishore Kumar is the ultimate proof that playback singers need not be trained and I am not trained at all!” he declares.
Around 10 – 20 lakhs