“Here in this technical tutorial, we are decided to describe the reason to export all files from Office 365 to PST and focus on how to export Office 365 with advanced data protection right away. We will also provide you with a step-by-step guide to do this task effectively.”
Many companies use Office 365 software as a service for their official work. We all receive and send multiple emails on the go, increasing mailbox data size. Also in Office 365, users are facing similar problems as they are looking for ways to export Office 365 to PST from the internet. That’s why we found an easy and safe way to start this task.
Reason To Export All Files From Office 365
- If an organization wants to keep its mailbox data downloaded to avoid future accidents, export the Office 365 mailbox to PST.
- Office 365 mailbox download data is helpful in case of accidental loss, virus attack, etc.
- PST files are easily portable. To transfer data to another system, users export Office 365 mailboxes to PST.
- Also, exporting Office 365 data to PST file format is helpful to reduce mailbox size.
How To Download All Files From Office 365 Using Manual Approach?
If you already have Outlook installed, you must have an active profile in Outlook. You can then use Outlook’s export capabilities to download any files from Office 365. So, let’s get to the working process of this solution.
- Start Outlook then navigate to the file menu.
- Then tap open and click on Import and Export.
- Import and Export wizard will pop up on your desktop, choose Export to a file.
- After hitting the next button, choose Outlook data file then again press the next button.
- Now, choose the mailbox folder then again press the next button.
- Next, browse the required output location then press the finish button and wait for completing the process.
Why Do Professionals Skip Manual Approaches?
- It will take a lot of time and be a very complicated solution.
- Technical knowledge is required to perform this operation.
- Any skipped steps will lose all mailbox data.
- There is no guarantee that you will get an accurate output without worrying about data loss.
- It is required to install Outlook and configure Office 365 accounts with Outlook.
How To Export All Files From Office 365 Using Professional Approach?
If you are dissatisfied with the manual approach and want to overcome all the limitations of the manual approach and don’t want to compromise your mailbox data. After that, we recommend you proceed with Corbett Office 365 Backup Tool. It is a perfect utility to get accurate output as per your expectation. This software is coded with a powerful algorithm to ensure advanced data protection and get an accurate output without losing a single bit of the mailbox data.
- Download the Office 365 Backup Tool on your Windows and launch it.
- Enter Office login credentials to configure with software.
- Select the mailbox folder as you want to export.
- Select export options such as PST, EML, MBOX, TXT, PDF, and many more according to your choice.
- At last, browse the output required location then press save to get output immediately.
Other Key Benefits Of Using Automated Software
- It allows you to transfer Outlook emails to another account.
- It also offers you the option to migrate Office 365 accounts to another account.
- This software is simple to operate for all types of computer users.
- This utility also provides a filter option to select specific dates and it is also helpful to avoid unnecessary dates.
- This process does not require the installation of any additional application.
We have described the reason and the solution to export all files from Office 365. The above article has provided two top solutions, manual and professional approaches to complete the export process. In summary, we recommend users opt for Corbett software for easy and safe operation.